SharpGrid is in the HoReCa / on-trade data business. We help market leaders like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Asahi, Pepsico or Unilever to:
- understand the on-trade channel (restaurants, bars, pubs, etc.)
- transform theirs sales processes with data insights
- effectively target commercial activities to acquire more clients and get more value from their brands and products.
We are the disruptors and innovators of the market research, bringing precise data-driven approach to the table. We are constantly innovating, refining, testing and improving our products to reflect the ever evolving needs of our business partners. By joining us, you will become a part of industry disruption.
As our Junior Sales Development Representative, you will take part in our international expansion to either Spain, Greece or Portugal. We are looking for someone with a passion for sales and business development who will spread the word about our brand and products and help us acquire new clients.
This is an entry-level job, feel free to apply even if you don't have relevant job experience.
We will teach you all the tools of the trade, skill you up and let you grow with us. You will work alongside professionals with years of experience from Google or McKinsey. Help us kick-start a market research revolution and apply today!
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in an ambitious, dynamically growing company, headquartered in Prague that has begun a phase of rapid international expansion
- A chance to truly disrupt an existing market research & insight industry worldwide
- Working in an experienced and proficient team that blends people of different backgrounds, expertise, age and interests and includes true experts in their fields
- An open and friendly company culture based on mutual trust.
- Beautiful, spacious and very well equipped offices in the modern building of Praga Studios in Karlín (bike room, showers, roof terrace).
- Support for professional and personal development (business account at UDEMY, access to DataCamp, internal knowledge sharing, company workshops and much more).
- Team building and sports events.
- A telehealth service uLékaře.cz for you and your family.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
What will your role entail?
- Generate, qualify, manage and maintain a pipeline of interested client prospects and business opportunities.
- Regularly communicate with prospects to build awareness of SharpGrid's value proposition, products and expertise.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and SharpGrid sales executives.
- Support the technical /product teams with launching and improving SharpGrid services in the market, including an assessment of local market context, trends, local POS research, occasional translations, quality control, etc.
- Provide feedback to the technical team on product features, quality and competitiveness.
Imagine yourself as the only native person in SharpGrid from the given country, who we will rely on to help us understand the market and become successful there.
Our goal is to become an international authority on the on-trade channel. To track and understand its evolution and help FMCG companies get the most value from it. We aim to be present in 15+ markets by the end of 2022, mostly in Europe. Your role would be to spearhead and execute the market entry and our business development activities in the assigned country (market).
What do we expect from you:
- A Greek or Portuguese native speaker, also fluent in English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to try and assess multiple approaches before you identify something that really works.
- Located in/ near Prague, in order to regularly work/ meet in our Prague office with the rest of the commercial team.
- Ambition to start and move fast on the sales / business development career track.
- Enjoy getting in touch with people and telling them a story that will make them interested to know more.
- Possibility to work part-time.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Business, Economy or Finance is a plus, but students are welcome to apply as well.
Drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us your LinkedIn profile, and we will get back to you.