SharpGrid provides clients with insights and transparency about the on-trade / out-of-home channel. We help market leaders like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Asahi, Pepsico or Unilever to:
- Understand the channel and stay on top of its trends
- Transform theirs sales processes with data insights
- Effectively target commercial activities and get more value from their brands and products
We are on a mission to globally disrupt the market research & insights industry in this channel. The rapid pace of digitization, the continuous emergence of new digital sources, and the development of big data technologies allow SharpGrid to provide unprecedented accuracy in understanding the on-trade channel.
So far, we have focused on places where people eat, drink, or have fun in the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Italy and Spain. Our goal is to become an international authority on the on-trade channel. We aim to be meaningfully present in 15+ markets by the end of 2022.
Client Consultant & Account Manager
Client Consultant & Account Manager at SharpGrid ensures that our clients create sustainable business value from our products. You will be working with our clients, mostly large, global companies, as well as with our commercial, product, and data teams. You will be responsible for the delivery of our services and products against the agreed scope, ongoing support to help clients gain additional value while building strong long-term relationships. This role is also a proven stepping stone at SharpGrid for subsequent senior roles in Commercial and Product Management teams!
What will your role entail?
- Work and manage relationships with SharpGrid clients, typically top / middle-level managers at large international companies (e.g. Coca-Cola, Heineken or Red Bull).
- Project manage the delivery and success of our products to the customers, specifically:
- Outlet Census - complete and accurate view of every outlet in the on-trade channel with a rich set of parameters
- Market Meter - ongoing measurement of key indicators in the channel and brand/products performance
- Collaborate with the sales and business development team to determine and meet the client requirements and expectations.
- Manage specific client projects and build long-term relationships.
- Regularly gather client feedback to ensure maximum satisfaction & value from delivered products and services and to inform our product innovation roadmap.
- Proactively helping clients to identify and implement new use cases for SharpGrid's products.
What do we expect from you:
- Completed bachelor’s degree
- Czech / Slovak native speaker.
- 1-2 years of experience from consulting or other client-facing position
- Analytical mindset and systematic approach to solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and communications skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to handle multiple priorities without missing a beat
- Interested in the data / tech industry with a desire to work in a dynamic fast-growing environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter with a strong internal drive and a determination to achieve ambitious goals, actively seeking opportunities to contribute
- Strong team player who can at the same time execute independently
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in an ambitious, dynamically growing international company that is on a path of rapid international expansion, headquartered in Prague
- A chance to truly disrupt an existing market research & insight industry worldwide
- Working in an experienced and proficient team that blends people of different backgrounds, expertise, age, and interests and includes true experts in their fields of work
- An open and friendly company culture, based on mutual trust and respect
- Beautiful, spacious, and very well equipped offices in the modern building of Praga Studios in Karlín (bike room, showers, roof terrace).
- Support for professional development and personal development (business account at UDEMY, access to DataCamp, internal knowledge sharing, company workshops, and much more).
- Team building and sports events.
- A telehealth service uLékaře.cz for you and your family.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
Would you like to join us? Drop us an email with your CV, or send us your LinkedIn profile, and we will get back to you!