Our goal at SharpGrid is to identify and accurately analyze every on-trade establishment in the world. We are on a mission to globally disrupt the market research & insights industry in this channel to help companies such as Coca Cola, Asahi, Molson Coors or Unilever to better manage business activities in the on-trade channel. We currently operate in Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia, and we are expanding across Europe.
For this role, we are looking for a Data Analyst who enjoys not only working with the data but also getting in touch with customers. This role will require data analysis, talking to customers, cooperation with the commercial team, working closely with the data engineering team and systematic data quality monitoring and staying on top of regular client deliverables.
What will your role entail:
- Preparation of data outputs for customers and ensuring regular updates
- Automation of repetitive processes and client outputs as well as reporting
- Communication with customers about the data exchange and resolution of any issues
- Systematic quality assurance of our standardized datasets and products (making sure that what we publish is in the best possible quality)
- Work with geospatial data and location analytics tools (such as CleverMaps)
- Work on ad hoc analytical projects for our customers ranging from fairly simple SQL procedures all the way to pretty complex, creative projects - if you are up for it
- Working closely with our engineering team and providing feedback regarding data quality and articulating suggestions for improvement
What do we expect from you:
- 2 years of experience in BI analyst or Data Analyst role
- Good knowledge of SQL (MSSQL) and MS Excel with the ambition to further develop skills such as process automation (experience with Python is a plus)
- Ability to communicate with customers and explain the dataset or a piece of analysis as well as with colleagues in other teams (provide constructive feedback about the data quality, present suggestions for improvement in standardized output etc.)
- Attention to detail, diligence and a good eye (common sense) to discover issues in datasets. You will often be the last quality gate before our data gets to a customers
- Team spirit - you like to work with a team of like minded data enthusiast and you will never want to let them down
- Care deeply about the quality that our customers get from us, fight for it and maintain it
What we offer:
- A chance to truly disrupt an existing market research & insight industry worldwide
- An opportunity to work in an ambitious, dynamically growing international company that is on a path of rapid international expansion, headquartered in Prague
- Working in an experienced and proficient team that blends people of different backgrounds, expertise, age, and interests and includes true experts in their fields of work
- An open and friendly company culture, based on mutual trust and respect
- Beautiful, spacious, and very well equipped offices in the modern building of Praga Studios in Karlín (bike room, showers, roof terrace).
- Support for professional development and personal development (business account at UDEMY, access to DataCamp, internal knowledge sharing, company workshops, and much more).
- Team building and sports events.
- A telehealth service uLékaře.cz for you and your family.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
Sounds interesting? Drop us an email with your CV and we will get back to you!