Scaling our business brings new challenges - from working on new client projects to upgrading and optimizing our data processing pipeline. That is why we are looking for an experienced data engineer who is not afraid to work with raw, structured or semi-structured data and will help us take our product to the next level.
What will your role entail?
- Extending our data products with new features, transformations, data sources and attributes
- Automating manual processes and improving existing data pipelines (Airflow’s jobs, Spark’s jobs), optimizing data processing tasks in Python/PySpark/Pandas, improving data reliability and quality.
- Building data transformations on raw or structured data.
- Working with cloud solutions and infrastructure to enhance our data ecosystem, experimenting with new tools and approaches.
What do we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in data engineering.
- Interest in data processing and data lifecycle.
- Experience with Python, Pyspark, Pandas.
- Confidence in SQL and working with relational databases.
- Team player and enjoy sharing your experience and expertise with other team members.
- Experience with any of the following solutions and technologies will be useful: ETL/ELT tools, Airflow, Spark, Delta lake, cloud platforms (GCP, Azure), NoSQL databases, CI/CD, Docker and containerization.
- Any other experience with data engineering or software development is welcome.
We work in two-week sprints with daily standups, reviews and retrospectives. We always share new knowledge and skills with each other. And, as much as possible, we keep track of the rapidly evolving world of technologies. We hope you will enjoy it too!
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in an ambitious, dynamically growing company headquartered in Prague that has begun a phase of rapid international expansion.
- A chance to truly disrupt an existing market research & insight industry worldwide
- Working in an experienced and proficient team that blends people of different backgrounds, expertise, age and interests and includes true experts in their fields.
- An open and friendly company culture based on mutual trust.
- Beautiful, spacious and very well equipped offices in the modern building of Praga Studios in Karlín (bike room, showers, roof terrace).
- Support for professional and personal development (Azure and GCP certifications, business account at UDEMY, access to DataCamp, internal knowledge sharing, company workshops and much more).
- Team building and sports events.
- A telehealth service uLékaře.cz for you and your family.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
Our mission is to globally reinvent the market research industry in the on-trade (HoReCa) channel. We are working with companies like Coca Cola, Asahi, Molson Coors, Unilever, Makro / Metro AG across most of Europe where we see a huge appetite for our products.
Our goal is to become the global authority on the on-trade channel. To track and understand its evolution, outlet’s performance and help FMCG companies get the most value from it. We aim to be meaningfully present in 30+ markets by the end of 2025.
Drop us an email with your CV, or send us your LinkedIn profile, and we will get back to you!